Waynesville, North Carolina
2.1K views 2 comments
5.0

I am replying to the negative review about Dave Lindahl's bootcamps and methods.I have taken several of his courses and been involved with him and his company for the last fifteen years and have NEVER had the experience of the writer.

I have always found everyone in the Lindahl organization to be totally honest and above board. Jeannie Orlowski, in particular, is always helpful and kind, and in fact, knows a great deal about real estate and about how the business works. I really don't understand why the writer was submitting his or her deals to Dave's office--s/he should have been trying to find his/her own investors. If s/he was expecting Dave to bring the investors into the deal and Jeannie and the rest of the office were ignoring his/her submissions, it can only be because they had not been properly investigated and vetted, the analysis wasn't complete, and they probably weren't money-makers.

Dave is not one to turn down a good solid deal. I can only think that this person has to have been extremely difficult to deal with as I've seen Jeannie interact with dozens of people and I've never seen behavior anything like what was described. She is unfailingly pleasant and helpful, Boston accent and all.

I have personally invested approximately $350,000 with Dave Lindahl in addition to what I spent to take his courses, and I have been amply rewarded for my investment.I would never have done so had I not been totally persuaded of his integrity and that of his organization.

Review about: Re Mentor Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Integrity of dave and his organization, Quality of information, Helpfulness of staff, Genuine concern for my business.

Had an Experience with Re Mentor?

Comments

Comsumers!!

If you have a complaint, submitted it to the Better Business Bureau.

www.BBB.org

They only have one complaint registered.

The company's name is:

Creative Success Alliance Corporation 100 Weymouth Street Rockland, MA 02370 They still have a good rating but if you all submit your complaints, that will change.A 14-day refund policy is not enough if you have to attend lengthy trainings, which is scheduled futher down the line.

Scammers should be exposed and please read any contract carefully before you sign.

I'm sure they added that clause about having to reinvest much more money after the fact.I almost attended the seminar but thanks to these reviews, I did not attend.

Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #1249051

Then you didn't invest in the Texas portfolio with Tierra Bella!The investors had to take over the property, take our personal money to upgrade it and then have another company sell it to get back our money.

It was a out-right take over. The rest of "BIG ASSETS" has been sold. I lost over 100k with him. I'm really getting tired of the Meszaros clan defending him as they made out with a lot of the profits of the company.

Such a shame people still have blinders on.