Monte Alto, Texas
1.8K views

I've spent far more than $15,000 with Dave. Have you heard of an Acquisition Fee?

Well neither had I, that is until I attended Dave's Seminars. This fee which I had never heard of, on my first deal was over 7 times the $15,000 you speak of. Don't do one thing and quit, if this was easy, everyone would be doing it. You must push your comfort level and do things you have been afraid of doing in the past.

Don't worry, Dave's systems will arm you with the knowledge to push yourself and be successful, if and only if you actually work at it. I now enjoy sitting with bankers to discuss what I am doing. I've even had the pleasure of making my presentation to the banks loan committee and answering their questions. Guess what, they gave me the 7 figure loan.

I and all of my partners are Dave Lindahl students.

I too looked at this and other sites before giving Dave my hard earned money. I'm so glad I took a chance and then TOOK ACTION.

llano716@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of dave lindahl coaching program from Re Mentor. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Re Mentor to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Re Mentor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

sal_r_rod

Comsumers!!

If you have a complaint, submitted it to the Better Business Bureau.

www.BBB.org

They only have one complaint registered.

The company's name is:

Creative Success Alliance Corporation 100 Weymouth Street Rockland, MA 02370 They still have a good rating but if you all submit your complaints, that will change. A 14-day refund policy is not enough if you have to attend lengthy trainings, which is scheduled futher down the line.

Scammers should be exposed and please read any contract carefully before you sign.

I'm sure they added that clause about having to reinvest much more money after the fact. I almost attended the seminar but thanks to these reviews, I did not attend.

Houston, Texas, United States #1198135

llano716@hotmail.com,

I'd like to speak to you about your experience with this system and personal development in the Real Estate Market.

to CreoleNoir Houston, Texas, United States #1290989

My email address is in the post I made