2.3

I attended the Dave's 3-Day Real Estate seminar in DC area at cost of $700. Basic information was communicated to the attendees.

This was also an upselll to the Silver/Gold Mastery Program . The guy who signed me up promised me all of these things and then conveniently disappeared within the next 2 weeks after he signed me up. In addition, the guy they matched me with (mentor) was giving me basic information during my weekly coaching sessions.(IE Place an in newspaper similar to the example he sent and call me back next week. In addition, some weeks he was not available and sometimes I could not make it at set time.

Either way they would count a full 1-hour Session regardless if you wrote e-mail and did not speak by phone. Moreover, Dave gives different agreements to different people. Some have 2-week cancellation policy others don't have anything. I was asking for my money back within first month as I experienced all this.

I never heard back from these people. My opinion this thing is a scam similar to the Donald Trump Real Esate Academy . A few people can do this however more than 75% is scammed in every city they go.

They make their money by writing and getting you to sign these agreeements that are a total mispresentation. My hope is the Government will take this guy out in the near future.

Review about: Re Mentor Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

I didn't like: Deceptive practices.

Comments

Glad I read this review. Thanks for sharing.

I have gotten all my money back through complaining to the Federal Trade Commission. I strongly recommend you get in touch with them. I had no luck until I did.

to Jesse Jones #1483649

I went to this last night and the pressure was huge...Wondering if it is worth it or not. Not sure...Looking for feedback to do this or not?

rementor
Re Mentor Verified Representative

To whom it may concern:My name is Jermaine Evans and I am RE Mentor's Coaching Coordinator. If you were in the coaching program I would have been in communication with you and you would have had my information if you were having any issues.

Every 2 months I send a progress report to all our students in the programs to see how they are doing. One of my jobs is to make sure the students have what they need to succeed in the program, and to see how they are getting along with their coach. Did you call me and see what I could do to rectify any issues you were having? I am here everyday from 8:30AM to 5:00PM (EST) or by email.

I can assure you that we are not a "scam". Yes we ask our students to sign an agreement and that agreement is to protect you and us, and to make sure everyone is doing what they are suppose to be doing. We do what we say we are going to do it is one of our Core Values. We give you the tools and the information to go out there and invest in a 2 or 200 unit apartment complex using other people's money.

Our 20 year track record proves it. It is up to you to take those tools and use them.Jermaine EvansRE MentorCoaching Coordinator

to rementor #1473802

Mr. Evans, you are so full of crap.

You are a salesman that is trained to close deals, period. All someone needs to do is research your so called track record and learn the term " The proofs in the pudding".

You and your company have a very poor record on delivering on you promises. You should be ashamed.