The person whom i was trying to get more information on what else happens at bootcamp and how the funding/marketing works, he started abusing me and name calling. He asked me what I did for a living, when i started talking, he said he is not interested in knowing that!

I was of the opinion that they might ask for more money in the boot camp to get access to the software.

Also, they didn't mention that we have to spend our own money for the letter marketing.

I finally decided not to sign up due to his abusive behavior. Imagine the behavior before you sign up, after the sign up these folks may not even come to help!

Review about: Re Mentor Customer Care.

Comments

Good day to you, I am very sorry that you received poor customer service from anyone in our organization. I have worked with Dave Lindahl for 20 years, and can tell you we pride ourselves in the manner we treat the students.

Our goal to each student is to find the best education for your particular needs and assist you as you learn.

I hope that you will one day give us another chance to win your trust and if I can assist you in any way I am more than happy to do so. Jeannie Orlowski 339-469-5111

rementor
Re Mentor Verified Representative

Sorry you had a negative experience. If you have the name of the person you spoke to regarding your conversation can you please let me know. I would love to give that person's name to our owner.Jermaine Evans(781) 982 -5811jevans@rementor.com